The cost, speed and reliability of our delivery service is very important to us. We aim to despatch as quickly as possible.
It’s also why we display ‘order by’ times, so you know whether we will be able to despatch your order on the same day, or whether it will be the next working day.
Place your order now, or before 2pm on Tuesday, for despatch on Tuesday.
We don’t despatch on Sundays or Bank Holidays. In cases of bad weather or industrial action we do our best to despatch as soon as possible, and put up a web site notice to keep you informed.
You will see our order pages show postage options, such as 1st Class Signed For and Special Delivery. We work out this charge based on postage costs, packing materials, and transaction fees. Postage costs have increased significantly over the past few years, and now have all sorts of complex rules, such as shape, size, weight, insurance, and priority; it may be better to send by Special Delivery instead of at a Parcel Rate, so we only list the relevant options.
Once an order has been despatched we will let you know the Royal Mail tracking reference if available. Once an item has entered the post system there is very little we can do to find out where it is, or when it will arrive. In case of delay we often find it has been accepted by a neighbour or is waiting at your local sorting office for collection, so please check your tracking details.
If an item is believed to be lost it can be claimed for but only after the length of time specified by Royal Mail. Consequential loss for delay or loss is not covered. Royal Mail will pay you directly for any claims that need to be made, but we will assist you fully with their claim process.
Royal Mail Delivery Times
- Special Delivery - guaranteed next working day by 1pm, but longer for Highlands and Islands
- 1st Class - usually next day, but not guaranteed and may take longer
- 2nd Class - 2 to 3 days, but not guaranteed and may take longer
- EU Airmail - usually 3 to 5 working days, but not guaranteed and may take longer
- Worldwide Airmail - usually 7 to 10 working days, but not guaranteed and may take longer
- Royal Mail Letters - weekday delivery in urban areas by 3pm, rural areas by 4pm
- Tracked Airmail - tells us where the package has been, not a delivery date
Please note that due to unreliable post services in Brazil and Greece we do not ship to those countries.
- Stock levels last updated: Tuesday, 25th April 2017.
Please note our web site ordering system does not track actual stock levels and the status is updated manually. We endeavour to keep this as accurate as possible but occasionally we may receive several orders for the same item before we have the opportunity to update our web site. We can always confirm our live stock status if you contact us.
Last updated: Monday, 5th September 2016
Stock Levels updated: Tuesday, 25th April 2017
All trademarks shown on our web site are acknowledged
and are the property of their respective owners. © 2010-2017